7-Zip – 流行的免费开源压缩软件。7-Zip是一款老牌拥有极高压缩算法的免费开源压缩文件管理器，提供命令行接口和图形界面操作，支持独立的7z格式及近乎所有压缩格式，包括ZIP, RAR, ISO, CAB, GZIP, BZIP2, TAR等。其多线程LZMA压缩比要比普通ZIP文件高达30-50%，它可以把ZIP格式的文件再压缩2-10%。
支持对7z, XZ, BZIP2, GZIP, TAR, ZIP and WIM等格式的压缩/解压缩!
仅解压缩：ARJ, CAB, CHM, CPIO, CramFS, DEB, DMG, FAT, HFS, ISO, LZH, LZMA, MBR, MSI, NSIS, NTFS, RAR, RPM, SquashFS, UDF, VHD, WIM, XAR, Z
- 7-Zip now can use new ARM64 filter for compression to 7z and xz archives.
ARM64 filter can increase compression ratio for data containing executable
files compiled for ARM64 (AArch64) architecture.
Also 7-Zip now parses executable files (that have exe and dll filename extensions)
before compressing, and it selects appropriate filter for each parsed file:
- BCJ or BCJ2 filter for x86 executable files,
- ARM64 filter for ARM64 executable files.
Previous versions by default used x86 filter BCJ or BCJ2 for all exe/dll files.
- Default section size for BCJ2 filter was changed from 64 MiB to 240 MiB.
It can increase compression ratio for executable files larger than 64 MiB.
- UDF: support was improved.
- cpio: support for hard links.
- Some changes and optimizations in WIM creation code.
- When new 7-Zip creates multivolume archive, 7-Zip keeps in open state
only volumes that still can be changed. Previous versions kept all volumes
in open state until the end of the archive creation.
- 7-Zip for Linux and macOS now can reduce the number of simultaneously open files,
when 7-Zip opens, extracts or creates multivolume archive. It allows to avoid
the failures for cases with big number of volumes, bacause there is a limitation
for number of open files allowed for a single program in Linux and macOS.
- There are optimizations in code for 7-Zip's context menu in Explorer:
the speed of preparing of the menu showing was improved for cases when big number of
files were selected by external program for context menu that contains 7-Zip menu commands.
- There are changes in code for the drag-and-drop operations to and from 7-Zip File Manager.
And the drag-and-drop operation with right button of mouse now is supported for some cases.
- The bugs were fixed:
- ZIP archives: if multithreaded zip compression was performed with more than one
file to stdout stream (-so switch), 7-zip didn't write "data descriptor" for some files.
- ext4 archives: 7-Zip couldn't correctly extract symbolic link to directory from ext4 archives.
- HFS and APFS archives: 7-Zip incorrectly decoded uncompressed blocks (64 KiB) in compressed forks.
- Some another bugs were fixed.